RE: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- New Delhi Meeting

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Nicrelations wrote:

Elmar, does CORE already offer (or plans to) something similar to what you suggest for i.e. .Cat or .Museum?

No need for CORE, because CORE has no outages ;-)

Seriously: Currently CORE is fireing unstructured emails, too.

I think that leveraging on your experience "on the other side of the fence" :) maybe we could work out something more detailed than a generic wish for the Registries.

OK, will prepare something for New Delhi.

Regards,
Elmar

--
Elmar Knipp (on behalf of CORE)