RE: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- New Delhi Meeting

  • To: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- New Delhi Meeting
  • From: "Nicrelations" <nicrelations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:21:39 +0100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elmar, does CORE already offer (or plans to) something similar to what you suggest for i.e. .Cat or .Museum?

I think that leveraging on your experience "on the other side of the fence" :) maybe we could work out something more detailed than a generic wish for the Registries.

Best Regards
Francesco Cetraro
Ascio Technologies inc.