Re: [registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions

Sorry about that Paul. I must have missed your email. The actual call for submissions was many, many weeks ago, although I was delayed until recently in putting the final summary together. My request last week was for those that had submitted comments to verify the fairness and accuracy of the summaries. I did include one late submission, and I could have included yours had I seen your email. The late submissions were included as an appendix to the main summary.

Again, sorry.

-ross