[ga] IDN evaluation by ICANN (Was: Sponsorship of IGF Workshops

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 10:49:48PM -0400,
 Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 71 lines which said:

> I would go further and say that ICANN has actually cause problems in
> the technical function.  I'm a bit concerned with their little
> experiment in list IDN TLDs as A RRs.

In the (unlikely) case that some people read Baptista's messages, I
want to emphasize that I do not find any ICANN text mentioning "listing
IDN TLDs as A RRs" (which would be a strange idea, indeed).

The current plan is here:

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-19jun07.htm