Re: [ga] ICANN Board participation in the GA list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board participation in the GA list
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:44:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ted and all,

  Thank you for taking notice.  And I believe it
would take around $6m to get Vint's attention, which
I believe from the than reports was the amount
Vint was loaned for his home he was building with
Worldcom/con money he was reportedly loaned and
very reasonable rates.  Unfortunately that amount
is about half again more than I can write a personal
check for at the moment and even if I could, I believe
it is Vent whom should be writing us a check instead.
However it seems Dr. Dierker is of a different mind
on that issue.

  Therefore in conclusion, failure to communicate
openly and transparently is a failure of leadership.