Re: [icann-staff] RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [icann-staff] RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:49:21 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: "'icann board address'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "'icann staff'" <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ustr'" <contactustr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave and all,

  Well you and Roberto must have been specially blessed.
Maybe beatrization is a consideration for both of you next.

For some odd reason or which escapes me, I am sure
I will not be thus and have also not been blessed.
I guess that is because I have not been to he confessional
or mass lately.  >;)  However as I Jew, maybe that is
not so unusual, ya think?  >:)