Re: [ga] BusinessWeek article on domain tasting

Ted and all,

  Good idea.

  Domain name tasting/kiting as Sarah suggests is a
serious business and consumer problem that ICANN could and
should have addressed in their contractual arrangements for
.info/.biz/.org recently and .com and .net only a short time ago,
and failed to do so knowing full well they could have done so.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> We should take this article as a rare opportunity to express our opinions
> about ICANN to the media. There is a comment section at the end of the
> article. Perhaps, if there is enough negative commentary about ICANN and
> their failure to protect the best interests of the public, BusinessWeek will
> provide additional coverage of future ICANN issues.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827