Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:54:16 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sarah b. deutsch" <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all,

  Well did you carefully read the last two paragraphs?  Seems to me
a number of legal minds disagree with your opinion, so much so
they have brought legal action.

  I also don't see where Sarah is displaying any sort of behavior
indicating any medication use, and as far as I know she isn't
using any medication of any kind.  Do you have personal
knowledge of any medication use by Sarah, Eric?  I know I
don't.  Indeed her comments seem to indicate she is angry
and frustrated, and so she should be given she represents
Verizon/verizon.com.

  On the other hand, maybe Sarah should be seeking a legal
action against what/whichever Registrars and Registries whom
are responsible for damaging Verizon/verizon.com's good name...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    I had to read this article a few times. I kept looking for anything
> that would bolster or backup the statement that the tasting concepts
> would "destabilize" the domain name system. I could find absolutely
> nothing. My suggestion is the Attorney "stabilize" her medications
> before making such obviously manic paranoid assertions. Perhaps her
> company flow chart may be destabilized but not the Ineternet or any
> naming system. Clearly the IP folks get concerned over anything that
> looks like competition, as well the should, but this company makes
> more off the domain business than off trademarks anyday.
>   It is interesting that it is a lower being quoted here and not a
> salesman.

> Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Follow-up.
>
> The article is published:
> http://www.businessweek.c
> m/technology/content/dec2006/tc20061215_022904.htm
>
> veni
>
> At 09:27 AM 13.12.2006 '?.' -0800, Danny Younger wrote:
> >Veni,
> >
> >Moira Herbst of BusinessWeek.com is preparing an
> >article on domain name tasting/kiting. Her deadline
> >is this evening. Perhaps you might wish to explain to
> >her how ICANN has resolved everyone's concerns.
> >
> >Moira Herbst, Reporter
> >BusinessWeek.com
> >1221 Avenue of the Americas, 45th Floor
> >New York, NY 10020
> >Phone: (212) 512-3285
> >Email: moira_herbst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
> >http://new.mail.yahoo.com
>

> Sincerely,
> Veni Markovski
> http://www.veni.com
>
> check also my blog:
> http://blog.veni.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827