[ga] secret rejection of reconsideration request

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] secret rejection of reconsideration request
  • From: "Edward Hasbrouck" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:24:12 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since there was no notice that there would be a meeting of the
Reconsideration Committee or that any of my outstanding requests would be
considered during any of the ICANN meetings, I didn't go to Sao Paulo.

Since I wasn't there to respond in person when they *were* discuseed, I've
posted my analyis of the discussion of my request in the Public Forum at:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001192.html

Additional background information is available at:

http://hasbrouck.org/icann

I remain, as always, available to discuss this with anyone interested.

Peace,

Edward Hasbrouck

Edward Hasbrouck
<edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>