Re: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board/Liaisons

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board/Liaisons
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:52:06 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dominik and all,

  I was referencing indirectly those whom have over 2 years ago now
that did leave the GA forum and have yet to return.  So yes, I
am willing to say such things boldly and most of all, honestly.

Dominik Filipp wrote:

> A little bit paranoiac post, Jeff...
> I still feel myself as being sui juris enough in making my own
> decisions. The idea about the blog is not bad and I treat is as an
> option or an 'add-on' how to improve proceeding with the issues. As far
> as I've noticed no one is willing to leave the GA forum.
> I personally wouldn't dare say such things about a person unless I'm
> absolutely sure who I'm talking about. Are you?
>
> Dominik

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827