RE: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board/Liaisons

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board/Liaisons
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:44:53 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little bit paranoiac post, Jeff...
I still feel myself as being sui juris enough in making my own
decisions. The idea about the blog is not bad and I treat is as an
option or an 'add-on' how to improve proceeding with the issues. As far
as I've noticed no one is willing to leave the GA forum.
I personally wouldn't dare say such things about a person unless I'm
absolutely sure who I'm talking about. Are you?

Dominik