Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, Veni Markovski wrote:

Elmar,

Hi Veni,

the funny thing is, that I responded to the question, but it seems people are more interested in the "juicy" discussion, not in the response to Danny's question. And as you may note, my response is based not on my thoughts, but on documents.

Perhaps I haven't received all your answers on the list (haven't seen my own posting yet, some other postings seems to have delays too). Sorry for offending you if you have already answered.

... But I want to hear the community provide solutions, not problems. If the community can not provide solutions, that's not good.

This statement really worries me!

You have made it some months ago in the context of the .com agreement. In my view, the community has given many (diverse) solutions here. The majority of the constituencies had made clear statements including solutions (most of them against the agreement). To hear from you such statement again is frustrating. Perhaps it is in the nature of people to regognize only what they like to hear.

Regards,
Elmar

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                        44227 Dortmund
                                        Germany