Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Veni,

When parties violate their contractual obligation to
abide by the "Procedure for Subsequent Agreement",
this is an issue that impacts the entirety of the
Internet community.  Please stay focused on the real
problem (which is of much greater import than your
views on my netiquette).

I have asked an ICANN Board member (yourself), in good
faith, for guidance on how to best deal with a serious
matter that now concerns four different registry
operators.  I look forward to your constructive
remarks.

Best wishes,
Danny

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/registry-agmt-com-25may01.htm