Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 04:11:58 -0700
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Indeed I among I am sure many other or our members as well
as other interested stakeholders/users are concerned as to
violation of contractual obligations a la verisign and Icann. Yet
it seems from Veni's follow on remarks/responsens the ICANN
BoD, or at least Veni is not so concerned or properly concerned.
If so, could it be that the ICANN BoD or Veni is ethically challenged
here?  I believe so.