Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

At 09:00 PM 02.8.2006 '?.' -0700, Danny Younger wrote:
Veni,

When parties violate their contractual obligation to
abide by the "Procedure for Subsequent Agreement",
this is an issue that impacts the entirety of the
Internet community.  Please stay focused on the real
problem (which is of much greater import than your
views on my netiquette).

Danny,
this is a different question (I wouldn't be so sure to name it a "problem"). I was discussing your netiquette. You are discussing whether the Board has made a mistake. Let me go back to your initial question in the previous message, and will respond there.

I have asked an ICANN Board member (yourself), in good
faith, for guidance on how to best deal with a serious
matter that now concerns four different registry
operators.  I look forward to your constructive
remarks.

Yes, you can ask one Board member, but as I can't and shouldn't speak on behalf of ICANN, my opinion, and not guiadance (why do you need a guidance from a single board director???), would be given in a response to your previous message.

In the meantime -please, go back to the initial problem, and that is the fact that you "asumed Jeff is a member of the GA mailing list", and follow the guidelines for writing e-mails.

veni