Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, Veni Markovski wrote:

Yes, you can ask one Board member, but as I can't and shouldn't speak on behalf of ICANN, my opinion, and not guiadance (why do you need a guidance from a single board director???), would be given in a response to your previous message.

Veni,

your self-conception about an ICANN director seems to me, let it say it politely, a little bit odd ;-)

If someone asks you about *your* opinion as an ICANN director regarding ICANN matters, then it is in my view not the appropriate answer to say "please ask the president". You are responsible for your decisions and you have to give statements to your community; which BTW has voted for you.

To hide between the netiquette and other excuses is not what the community needs here.

Best regards,
Elmar

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                        44227 Dortmund
                                        Germany