Re: [ga] Google Sued for Allegedly Profiting From Child Porn

Chris and all,

  No I wasn't testing you or anyone else at all Chris.

  Your rebuttal fails to take into account or consider the central
theme, which is in the subject line as is what the article was actually
talking about, which is; "Google Sued for Allegedly *Profiting* From
Child Porn", not creating it.  Ergo also Ford and GM *Profited* from
weak safety regulations, skirting same, and violated other safety
regulations at what they knew before a single vehicle was sold of
same, and were rightly sued accordingly...

  Google know full well far in advance that "Child Porn" is bad and
in some instances is a criminal activity, is yet still willing to *Profit* from
it.  Hence Google is rightly at least being sued accordingly...

  For the record, there are many different kinds of apples, it seems
that perhaps the "Google apple" has the most worms in the search
engine industry... >;)  It seems that eradication of at least some of
these Worms from the "Google apple" is necessary or desirable
in order for such an apple to be reasonably publicly palatable...

kidsearch wrote:

> Yes, but they actually had their hands on those things and produced them.
> They have never been successfully sued because a bank robber used their cars
> in a getaway or kidnappers using their vehicles to kidnap, or carjackings
> taking place because their cars are so desirable.
>
> So, you just did an apples and oranges comparison. Google doesn't produce
> the child porn like gm produced the faulty parts.
>
> This legal battle is one google wins easily. Save this email and refer back
> to it later, Jeff.
>
> You were just testing me to see if I'd notice the apples from the oranges
> right Jeff?
>
> Chris McElroy AKA NameCritic
> http://www.ThingsThatJustPissMeOff.com

   Abraham Lincoln