Re: [ga] Google Sued for Allegedly Profiting From Child Porn

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Google Sued for Allegedly Profiting From Child Porn
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:37:43 -0400
  • Cc: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "james tierney" <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kathy Smith" <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "aba isc list" <ST-ISC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Greg Abbott" <greg.abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, but they actually had their hands on those things and produced them.
They have never been successfully sued because a bank robber used their cars
in a getaway or kidnappers using their vehicles to kidnap, or carjackings
taking place because their cars are so desirable.

So, you just did an apples and oranges comparison. Google doesn't produce
the child porn like gm produced the faulty parts.

This legal battle is one google wins easily. Save this email and refer back
to it later, Jeff.

You were just testing me to see if I'd notice the apples from the oranges
right Jeff?

Chris McElroy AKA NameCritic
http://www.ThingsThatJustPissMeOff.com