[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Wall Street Journal: Plan for Adult Area Sparks a Fight On Control of Web

  • To: Manon Ress <manon.ress@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Wall Street Journal: Plan for Adult Area Sparks a Fight On Control of Web
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:38:48 -0700
  • Cc: ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, christopher.rhoads@xxxxxxx, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, james tierney <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <ksmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathryn Klienman <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manon, Chris and all,

  I wonder if anyone has considered if this battle will be in part
demonstrated
in the recent suit against Google in their "Profiting" from Child Porn, as
well as ICANN's pandering with seemingly being accepting of Child Porn
a la .XXX TLD and the potential financial gains for ICANN as well
as Google, from same?