Re: [ga] Languages in the Root

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Languages in the Root
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:45:10 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny, I agree, but never suggested that it would leave out categories in
other languages. I only speak two languages, english, and bad english, so
I'll try to explain my position as best I can.

If one entity created .computer and another wanted to create .computadora, I
have no objection and don't see how that in any way hinders that plan I
suggested.

Chris McElroy
http://www.mostwantednewspaper.com