Re: [ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 03:35:56 -0800
  • Cc: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Vint Cerf <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mueller@xxxxxxx, michael@xxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users.

Of course you right here Chirs.  And as usual, Vittorio whom holds
himself out as a "leader" is obviscatiing. He had good teachers in such
gamesmanship, Vint Cerf, Esther Dyson, Mike Roberts, ect..

We, INEGroup recommended long ago now for Internet video
conferencing for ICANN meetings and my company twice offered
to provide same at cost to ICANN in it's early days. Vint and others
nixed the idea fearing too much exposier I supposed at the time...

It has been well known that Vittorio and Vint amongst others
within the ICANN structure, are and remain against indicidual
membership in any At-Large structure as Vint also led the doing
away with in the ISOC.

Medal of freedom my @$s Vint!  Shame on you...

kidsearch wrote:

> it's also not rocket surgery or brain science vittorio. no big budget needed
> for staffing. the rest about the need to have people there at the meetings,
> etc. is overstated. This is about the Internet. the people involved are able
> to grasp the whole virtual concept just fine and meetings are conducted
> effectively online all the time. the money would be better spent on virtual
> conferencing no matter what spin is put on it.
>
> Chris McElroy, President,
> Kidsearch Network
> http://www.KidsearchNetwork.org
> http://www.MissingChildrenBlog.com
> http://www.RunawayTeens.org

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827