[ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing

  • To: Vint Cerf <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:23:56 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: mueller@xxxxxxx, michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Vint,

The session in which Marcus Kummer spoke had
participants from Europe, Africa, Asia, and
NorthAmerica.  When a session is important, you
somehow find the time to participate no matter what
the hour.

Vint, the software tools that I am recommending could
be put to use by a number of different constituencies.
 You should consider having ICANN obtain such tools
for everyone's mutual benefit.

As much as I like the idea of a few At-Large reps
traveling to ICANN meetings on ICANN's dime, I would
feel better about having a virtual environment
available wherein many around the planet could
participate simultaneously.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/