Re: [ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: [At-Large] Virtual Conferencing
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:10:36 -0500
  • Cc: "Vint Cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mueller@xxxxxxx>, <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's also not rocket surgery or brain science vittorio. no big budget needed
for staffing. the rest about the need to have people there at the meetings,
etc. is overstated. This is about the Internet. the people involved are able
to grasp the whole virtual concept just fine and meetings are conducted
effectively online all the time. the money would be better spent on virtual
conferencing no matter what spin is put on it.

Chris McElroy, President,
Kidsearch Network
http://www.KidsearchNetwork.org
http://www.MissingChildrenBlog.com