[ga] e-mail change

  • To: dperrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dstei2e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dtisseur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, duchesne@xxxxxxxxxx, Edwin.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, eldred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elliotthibodeau@xxxxxxxxxxx, enfant-terrible@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ericgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, erony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fmanning@xxxxxxxxxx, froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, froomkin@xxxxxx, functionalrecords@xxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gaetanlegault88@xxxxxxxxxxx, gavint@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx, graham@xxxxxxx, gruve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Haaland.Kim@xxxxxxxx, harry@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hdarling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hey_grlfrnd@xxxxxxxxxxx, hhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hhmckendry@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] e-mail change
  • From: Dan Steinberg <synthesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:19:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sadly, it has become impossible to continue to use this e-mail address. I have made the migration to gmail. Please update your addess books to:

delete synthesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and
 replace with synthesis.law.and.technology@xxxxxxxxx

For the moment, it appears totally robust, which is more than I can say for any ISP mail service I have used to date.
Apologies for the mass-mailing approach. I did try to eliminate all duplicates but some unintended recipients may have slipped through.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin phone: (613) 794-5356