[ga] Policy making Organization

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Policy making Organization
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I got sick again and died and went to heaven. Oh don't worry it was a good trip, first class and all that stuff. I just wish they would stop buying me round trip tickets. I hope you all got that for the levity intended. I like this life. But I would be a coward if i saw harm and did not stand in its' way.
Every Woman, man and child, does not only have a right to be engaged in the policy of your internet they have a duty. How can I jump and spank you so you get off your asses and contribute? Without you it does not work. My shoeshine boys and daughters need you to care.
My Africa and Asia need you now more than ever. A simple voice can change a million lives.
Please even if you just write to say i am an idiot and nuts, please write it and show you care.
Blessed be those who stand in the way of injustice.