[ga] Repeats

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Repeats
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I lay prostrate and die a little more, my Uncle on my wonderful wifes' side has died.
Complications I am quite sure of Napalm -Agent Orange.
He was already handicapped. I certainly join concept in my life with the Atomic testing in the US 4 corners region. But wore his gun outside his trousers for all the honest world to see. Mine is carried within my vest like a highwayman. Damn how I envy his life.

But that is only a prelude to my thought. Let us not forget the sins of our fathers. Let us not be smitten on how well our internet works today, but let us stay vigilant. Fir it is not our day but his when we reaps what we sow.