Re: [ga] Third Meeting of the Working Group on Internet Governance

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Third Meeting of the Working Group on Internet Governance
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:44:37 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  In part I agree with your concerns here Richard.  But try to remember
the "Internet" is not a nation.  However as such this distinction does
not
excuse Mr. Lynn from expelling the elected At-Large members from
the board.  In fact the number of At-large elected members should have
been expanded and the voting method much more open and inclusive
so as to allow many more stakeholders/users to actually vote.  This
would have and still should be a more democratic approach.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827