[ga] Re: NSI & Expired domain names -- violation of consensus deletions policy??

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: NSI & Expired domain names -- violation of consensus deletions policy??
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:04:48 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: halloran@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, twomey@xxxxxxxxx, icann@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In case folks didn't read the entire message (it was long), the
amendment of NSI's registrant agreement to include:

"You agree that we may, but are not obligated to, allow you to renew
your domain name after its expiration date has passed."

should hopefully get your attention. Now go and read all of the
changes, archived in the prior post, visible at:

http://www.opensrs.org/archives/discuss-list/0409/0081.html

I'm surprised NSI's lawyers used the language "your domain name" in the
contract....they act in every way as if the domains truly belong to
NSI!

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/