Re: [ga] NSI & Expired domain names -- violation of consensus deletions policy??

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NSI & Expired domain names -- violation of consensus deletions policy??
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:53:06 -0700
  • Cc: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, "halloran@xxxxxxxxx" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, twomey@xxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Seems yet again ICANN as it has it the past decided to claim a consensus
in favor of pandering to special interests such as SnapBack, which was
started by some "Friends" of the ICANN BoD and staff some time back...
Interesting that such a claimed consensus was not vetted by
stakeholders/users
or same able to vote their opinion or position on such a proposed policy...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827