[ga] Delegation of ccTLDs

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Delegation of ccTLDs
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Behind closed doors. Here in the humble state of California, we have what we call the Brown act. Kinda of cool, it says that all matters concerning our public governing bodies must be held in open public forums. Yes of course it goes on to list exceptions. But a major city named San Diego has been sat upon it's head by a misuse of those exceptions.
So as we learn about IRAQs delegation we also know that ICANN is currently deciding the fate of more ccTLDs behind closed doors.
Eric