[ga] 501(c)(3)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] 501(c)(3)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not running my IRC software anymore, even though through some USGOV glitch my tax rep status is current with the IRS. So could someone please direct me to the section that requires a certain percentage of money received by a charitable to be in donations as opposed to fee generated.
I think I could make a chunk of change as a whistleblower on ICANN with the IRS.
It should be in the neighborhood of ten percent of taxes due on about 4 mil a year over about five years. Oh yea, unlike registering a domain name I can turn them in anonymously.
Eric