Re: [ga] At Large

Joop and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  The ICANNATLARGE.COM/ORG is a farce and has been for some
time now.  Joop was never legitimately elected by the actual members
for any "Commissioner" position, and he well knows that.  In addition
no Atlarge needs any election commission to carry out elections.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 02:56 p.m. 27/06/2004, Hugh Dierker wrote:
> >And herein lies the problem of which I spoke. Note the Gentleman from NZ
> >using the word "I" could, instead of "we" or the "at large" could....
> >

> Your interpretation of my words is yours, but I am the only active Polling
> Commissioner left.  I cannot find agreement with Walter S. and
> using  a  "we" would be phony.
> Richard was the third elected commissioner and this is why the
> "icannatlarge" would benefit from his reconsideration.
>
> That is all.
>
> --Joop--
> icannatlarge Independent Polling Commission member
> www.icannatlarge.com
> www.icannatlarge.org

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx