Re: [ga] At Large, Membership?

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] At Large, Membership?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:39:09 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry, but my eyes must be failing me. I was one of many "original" members of icannatlarge. I wrote on matters of seeming concern. I left one email address and consulting locale. And I often use my fathers' name he gave me,( as here it is Hugh) after his untimely 93 year old death. I reregistered under a new address and posted on some icannatlarge lists. And my eyes tell me I am not a member. And I am not on the list of removals for address failure.
Diaz or Dietz were always right around Dierker in the Alphabetical listings. And my posts are still there and my locale suggests HCMC/USA which is accurate. But it could be Cu Chi/San Diego.
I wonder how that works, I swear I went and got my eyes checked. Perhaps one guy being in total control of the whole thing is simply overwhelming.
Eric
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joop and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

The ICANNATLARGE.COM/ORG is a farce and has been for some
time now. Joop was never legitimately elected by the actual members
for any "Commissioner" position, and he well knows that. In addition
no Atlarge needs any election commission to carry out elections.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 02:56 p.m. 27/06/2004, Hugh Dierker wrote:
> >And herein lies the problem of which I spoke. Note the Gentleman from NZ
> >using the word "I" could, instead of "we" or the "at large" could....
> >

> Your interpretation of my words is yours, but I am the only active Polling
> Commissioner left. I cannot find agreement with Walter S. and
> using a "we" would be phony.
> Richard was the third elected commissioner and this is why the
> "icannatlarge" would benefit from his reconsideration.
>
> That is all.
>
> --Joop--
> icannatlarge Independent Polling Commission member
> www.icannatlarge.com
> www.icannatlarge.org

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827