Re: [ga] At Large

At 02:56 p.m. 27/06/2004, Hugh Dierker wrote:
And herein lies the problem of which I spoke. Note the Gentleman from NZ using the word "I" could, instead of "we" or the "at large" could....

Your interpretation of my words is yours, but I am the only active Polling Commissioner left. I cannot find agreement with Walter S. and using a "we" would be phony.
Richard was the third elected commissioner and this is why the "icannatlarge" would benefit from his reconsideration.

That is all.

--Joop-- icannatlarge Independent Polling Commission member www.icannatlarge.com www.icannatlarge.org