Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Jefsey,

Twisting what I said has no merit.  I didn't say a thing about murder
and the reference to bin Laden was nothing more than a comparison of
odds.  Therefore, the comment about murder is grossly misplaced.

Please get real and face reality.

ICANN is dysfunctional and controlled by insiders with their own
agenda.  They act in their best interest, with total disregard for the
interests of the "(entire - all inclusive)" Internet community.

It is not a difficult decision when one faces the reality of it. ICANN
is corrupt and it has disenfranchised the Internet Community in favor
of its own gain.

I don't smoke dope, have a pony tail, wear a bandana or rose colored
glasses. It is -- what it is. With all due respect to you and to
others, please face up to it. The stripes on this Tiger won't change
unless the Internet Community does something about it. The Peace
Symbol will work about as good as it did in SE Asia (about Nix). So,
get real and face the reality of it.

Thanks,

Saturday, October 11, 2003, 1:05:17 PM, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JFCJM> At 14:45 11/10/03, Don Brown wrote:
>>ICANN is corrupt and out of control. There's no margin in ignoring the
>>reality and hoping that evolution will cure that ill. There are better
>>odds, in my opinion, of Osama bin Laden converting to Catholicism.

JFCJM> I only pray for future générations not to remember ICANN as a murderer
JFCJM> before Osama bin Laden.

JFCJM> As in charge of the Internet freezing (status quo) for four years the
JFCJM> security conquequences will be blamed on its inablity to propose earlier
JFCJM> and on its unwillingness to help taking the actions called by
JFCJM> http://witehouse.gov/pcipb (I question the internationnal adequation, but
JFCJM> which are a serious try). If comes the catastrophy they fear, I do believe
JFCJM> that people like ALAC members may be for a short but key period of time
JFCJM> among the only people able to help organizing a working relation with and
JFCJM> within the rest of the hurt world.

JFCJM> It is a very difficult decision to decide to cooperate with a bad system
JFCJM> for the good of the others. They acepted that. Sometimes they are trapped
JFCJM> by this role which is not easy.
JFCJM> jfc

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----