Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Don and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Don your comments and remarks are simply but accurately stated.
The ICANN BoD and staff except perhaps Karl and Andy Mueller-Maguhn
are falling on deaf ears, blind eyes, and empty minds..

Unfortunately Jefsey yet again misunderstood most of your
meaning.

  The ALAC was conceived in good faith but subverted early on
and is illegitimate as anything close to representing any and all
stakeholders/users and seems to desire to remain so.

  What is worse is something I read today.
See:  http://www.circleid.com/315_0_1_0_C.html

Don Brown wrote:

> Jefsey,
>
> I'm don't wear rose colored glasses and ignore reality.
>
>   ICANN is suppose to be open and transparent - they are not
>   ICANN is suppose to develop bottoms-up consensus - they don't
>   ICANN is suppose to do several things under the MOU - they don't
>
> ICANN has shown us, time and again, that they have little regard for
> the stability of the Internet and the best interests of the Internet
> Community.  ICANN has also shown us, time and again, that they are a
> group of insiders with their own, self-serving agenda.
>
> The ICANN insiders have manipulated their structure and governance, in
> order to control who is admitted to their cliche. Karl didn't fit,
> because he had the education, intellect, technical experience and,
> moreover, because he was an advocate of the Internet community (not
> just N America, either). As a result of the Karl threat to the cliche
> and for other similar reasons, ICANN figured out how to abolish
> elections and honest, bottoms-up representation and now closely
> controls admittance to the fraternity of ICANN insiders. They have
> created a sham for public and legislative consumption, but the reality
> is much different than the smoke screen.
>
> The US invaded a sovereign nation, contrary to the UN and in violation
> of International law. However, the only correlation between ICANN and
> the White House is that both administrations are self-absorbed, out of
> control and make-up the rules as they go along.  Also, in both cases
> and as it has been said many times before, "follow the money and the
> truth will set you free."
>
> I've seen Joe Sims display his intellect and demeanor in several
> posts and, as a result, I'd hardly call him the brightest, or even a
> bright, bulb on the tree.
>
> ICANN is corrupt and out of control. There's no margin in ignoring the
> reality and hoping that evolution will cure that ill. There are better
> odds, in my opinion, of Osama bin Laden converting to Catholicism.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Saturday, October 11, 2003, 12:23:54 AM, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JFCJM> Dear Don,
> JFCJM> No reason to call Roberto a crook. Or ICANN either.
>
> JFCJM> They are lost in the middle of somethng they do not control  and they were
> JFCJM> told by the US law to control it. Not in so plain words - what would have
> JFCJM> made the thing easier - but by common understanding and practice.
>
> JFCJM> Their only way out rigth now (like GWB) "is  to be a crook". To make
> JFCJM> believe theycann. To go to Iraq. Their next way out will be to call for
> JFCJM> coperation, like GWB calling on UN's help in Iraq.
>
> JFCJM> That day, our best interest will be that some of them are still oround (it
> JFCJM> will be shock for them and they will fly away - the first one was Joe Sims
> JFCJM> - the smartest among thm).
> JFCJM> jfc
>
> JFCJM> At 03:28 11/10/03, Don Brown wrote:

> [...]

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801