Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:39:53 -0700

Tom,

  Very sorry that you are so easily conned.  Thankfully I am not, but still
I nearly was.  However
in due time all things eventually become clear or at least in better focus.
 At that point in time
one acts in accordance with law and conscience and the results will be for
the best as they
have in this/my case.  ICE and the Secret Service eventually do their jobs
as they did here.
And a hardy well done to them by me is greatly deserved accordingly.

Kindest Regards and god bless,
Jeffrey A. Williams
PH # 214-245-2647