Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:28:26 -0700

Matt and all,

  Normally I would and have in the past agree essentially with Matt's
contention here.  Certainly I didn't want to make the
below/before mentioned post to this forum but felt that clarification was
prudent and rational as well as reasonable under
the circumstances accordingly.  Thank you Matt for pointing out this anyway
as is also prudent accordingly, but perhaps
to a lessor degree.

Kindest Regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams
PH # 214-245-2647