[ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:26:00 -0700

All,

 From the archives there is a necessary correction in accuracy of the
content.  The link provided in the body of the Email was
made by a person whom is distraught and suffering from some emotional
disorders due to a hormone problem that has been long
standing by her own admission.  She was my wife of recent marriage and we
divorced on the 27th of feb 2012.  Very unfortunate that
all of you were exposed to this debacle and I apologize for her errant
outburst of same.  She has in the past been treated with
counselling and may/should receive more along with a self stated Saratonin
fluctuation problem for some time of her own admission.
The archive link is:
the link errant link provided is
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1045.htm  Please do not hold this
transgression against her as under normal
circumstances she is a very wonderful and loving person which I have great
compassion and concern for.  She used my Email
address as she had the password to that Gmail account.  The picture
provided in the content of the link was one of our wedding
pictures sad to say.

  Again thank you all for your indulgence and may all of you be well and
prosper.

Sad, but respectful regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams
Ph # 214-245-2647