Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

So now we look at this web site from the brave vetrans and see that you
were appearing to fake statements about being a great heroic airmen and whatnot.

I am not suprized - seeing as you keep propping Kookey Joe (who seems to have
gone under the ground or on purpose for some idea, I don't know why).

It seems that all of the sinkofents that are the yes mens for Joe B. turn out
not
for any credibility at all.

So, Joe, where are you, oh - Joe???? One more of your lackees has been found out
for the truth!!! You need to find more people that just got out of the funney
farm for
your fake "friends" or no one will speak on your side any more.

BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.