Re: [ga] Re: Rogue (Fraudulent) DNS Servers?

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Rogue (Fraudulent) DNS Servers?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:49:05 -0800

Matthew and all,

  I believe Stephane is/was equivocating.  Zoombibing and/or ghosting
is largely, but not always or entirely a result of poor/incompatant or
intentionally misconfigured DNS.  Of course Stephane know this
to be true, but seemingly will never openly admit such.  Ergo part of
the larger problem, that being denial of course.

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

liability
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS. div.
of
Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827