RE: [registrars] For RC Consideration: Position Paper re GNSO Reform

  • To: "Clarke D. Walton" <clarke.walton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] For RC Consideration: Position Paper re GNSO Reform
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:16:25 -0000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Clarke,

I think this is some great work.

I make the following motion:

Whereas ICANN has posted a plan for GNSO Reform and;

Whereas ICANN has requested comments on this plan;

Be it hereby resolved that the Registrar Constituency of the GNSO of
ICANN adopts this Position paper as it's official position in regards to
ICANN's proposed GNSO Reform Plan.

As I believe the deadline for submissions is sooner than our regular
voting process allows for, I also request that the "fast track" motion
and voting process be used for this motion, to ensure we have our
submission in by the ICANN imposed deadline.

I believe the motion now needs 5 members to second it.

Rob