RE: [registrars] Call for action - GNSO motion on Domain Tasting

Hello Tim

> Also, the first step in getting our message across to the
> Board is with
> the GNSO vote on this motion. Whether we vote in favor or not
> we should
> include an on-the-record statement regarding our views of both the
> motion and the ICANN fee. See my proposal on the Members list.

I agree.

The perception is still that the GNSO is too slow to respond - and
bodies such as ALAC have asked the Board to take pre-emptive action -
rather than wait for the community to reach a consensus.

The sooner the GNSO can provide the result of a vote on this issue the
better.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Melbourne IT