Re: [registrars] Updated Ballot on Tasting

Jon,

I understood time was an issue so I voted on the amendment, but after
it was changed and I disagreed with the new ballot, I made sure to
express my opinions. I think everyone should feel free to do the same.

I also just got the ICANN news alert you sent.  If I understand it
correctly, if the ICANN proposal passes, we may end up paying for
every AGP transaction irregardless of the reason.  If not now, when is
an appropriate time to submit our suggestions for allowances or refunds
based on a ratio of AGP vs total registrations, or any other suggestions?

Best Regards,

~Paul