RE: [registrars] Delhi Agenda Items

I heard a few days ago that ICANN will be using the same format as the
LA meeting - we will have a few Board members for the morning session.
I presume that the Paul and Peter will join us as well at some point,
but I haven't heard yet when.

So far, the most important topics of interest will be the ICANN budget
(including the newly announced directive on applying Transaction Fees to
names deleted in the AGP, ICANN support of constituencies, and ICANN
travel policy); the Registrar Accreditation Agreement changes, the Joint
Project Agreement mid-term review, GNSO changes, and New TLD and IDN
updates.  Please let me know if I have missed any issues.

We also are trying to plan a joint meeting with the Registry
Constituency.  I can't finalize our agenda until the RyC gets back to me
with a time certain, but it will go out this week.

As always, we will send out call-in numbers for the meeting.

Thanks.

Jon