RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot

  • To: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:12:43 -0500
  • Cc: "Dan Busarow" <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And this is why I voted against the amendment . . .

Let's just proceed.  I already received the ballot.  The substance and
process are far from perfect, but at least the GNSO will get a sense of
where we are coming from.

Hopefully, we will do better now that we have a professional staff
person on board.

Thanks.

Jon