RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot

Bob,

My point is that the proposed ballot does not address the actual amendment.

BTW, Jon's proposed amendment ballot was sent on Jan/25/2008 at 11am
EST.  72 hours from then is Jan/28/2008 at 11am EST, but I just
received the ballot ahead of time and despite open discussion on the matter.

~Paul
ps. It's insightful.  Either way, it's better than being called an epistle ;)