From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ross Rader
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 12:07 PM
To: Paul Goldstone
Cc: Peter Stevenson; 'Robert F. Connelly'; 'Registrars Constituency'
Subject: Re: [registrars] "Registered Representative" defined; RC
Mailing list access to be limited.

Personally I'd prefer to leave the list as it is. The constituency
doesn't have a great track record of running web sites and unless we
can improve this, I'd really like us to leave such an important
element in place and operational. Its been a productive resource for
almost ten years - I'd hate to see our last functional communication
tool broken apart.

On 12-Jan-08, at 12:58 AM, Paul Goldstone wrote:

> As for switching from a mailing list to a forum, I assume we'd need a
> motion, then a second, then it can go to a vote to see what everyone
> thinks of the idea.  Bob - can you advise on this?

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen