Re: [registrars] "Registered Representative" defined; RC Mailing list access to be limited.

Personally I'd prefer to leave the list as it is. The constituency doesn't have a great track record of running web sites and unless we can improve this, I'd really like us to leave such an important element in place and operational. Its been a productive resource for almost ten years - I'd hate to see our last functional communication tool broken apart.