[registrars] Domain Tasting ballot: Fourth and final ballot sent, deadline 34 hours from now.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Domain Tasting ballot: Fourth and final ballot sent, deadline 34 hours from now.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:17:09 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear  Members:  Only 34 hours left for your voting member to cast your ballot.

Remember, Abstentions are counted against the Motion, just the same as votes against the Motion.

Similarly, an Abstention is counted against the Amendment, just the same as a vote against the Amendment.

The initial report of the GNSO has already been distributed -- *without" a statement of the position of our Constituency.  See it here, all 57 pages;-(

	http://gnso.icann.org/issues/domain-tasting/gnso-initial-report-domain-tasting-07jan08.pdf  [PDF, 293K]

Please be sure to vote on this important issue.  We can get our opinions in the final report -- only *if* we have enough votes to satisfy our By-Laws and Rules of Procedure.  The more of us who vote, the more credible is our position.

Regards, BobC, Secretary